LEGAL AND DATA PROTECTION
As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or email addresses) are raised, this takes place as far as possible always on voluntary basis. The use of the offers is, as far as possible, always possible without giving personal data. The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
Text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. The content of this website may not be copied, distributed, changed or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. We would like to point out that some of the images contained on the websites are subject to the copyright of third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks on this website are protected. This applies in particular to brands, type designations, logos and emblems. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
The website has been compiled with the greatest possible care. Nevertheless, no guarantee can be given for the correctness and accuracy of the information contained. Any liability for damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website is excluded, unless based on intent or gross negligence. CP autosport GmbH does not assume any responsibility for the contents of websites operated by third parties that are referred to on this website.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is however not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
On our pages are plug-ins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plug-ins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plug-ins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When you visit our pages, the plug-in establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like" button while logged into your Facebook account, you will be able to view the content of our pages on your Facebook server.
We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Facebook. Further information on this can be found in facebook's data protection declaration at: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
DATE OF ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
23. MAY 2018
CP Tech is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us. We also consider it important to inform you about how we use your personal information. This document explains how CP Tech may process your personal data and what rights you have in this regard. We therefore recommend that you read this privacy statement carefully.
SCOPE OF THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This privacy statement applies to personal data processed by CP Tech GmbH or its affiliates or subsidiaries (CP Tech) when you interact with CP Tech, for example when you visit our websites, when you use products or services offered by CP Tech, when you purchase products or services from CP Tech, when you subscribe to newsletters, when you contact customer service and when you communicate with CP Tech on behalf of a customer, supplier or business partner or as a candidate for a job advertisement. This data is processed under the responsibility of CP Tech's local business unit and Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding BV, headquartered in Kanaaldijk N.W. 75, 5707 LC Helmond, the Netherlands.
- why we ask you to provide us with your personal data;
- what types of personal data we collect;
- the way we collect your personal information;
- how long we store your personal data;
- to whom we share your personal information;
- how we protect your personal information;
- what rights you have as a data subject;
- how you can contact us.
1. Why we ask you to provide us with your personal data
We ask you to provide us with your personal information in order, among other things:
- Obtain information about CP Tech's products and services;
- Participate in CP Tech Online communities, including our social media channels/sites and blogs;
- Store your preferences for CP Tech's future interactions and communications;
- Help us develop products and services and create campaigns that are tailored to you, optimize customer service, and continuously improve our Web sites;
- Help us improve products and services, and enable CP Tech to keep you informed about new products and services, or to involve you in testing new products and services;
- Solve product and service issues;
- Receive personalized messages, special offers and advertisements that are relevant to your personal interests, based on the information you have provided to us;
- Maintain customer relationships;
- facilitate access to information;
- Improve communication;
- Analyze and understand customer interactions;
- Answer your questions or product and service requests and inform you of their status.
We will process your personal data on one or more of the following legal bases:
- Fulfillment of a contract;
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation;
- Legitimate interest;
- Your consent.
In principle, we process your personal data only for the purposes that we have communicated to you. If we use it for other (closely related) purposes, additional data protection measures will be taken if this is required by law.
2. Types of personal data that we may collect
When you interact with us on behalf of a CP Tech customer, supplier or business partner, we may collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your business address
- the name and address of the company for which you work
When you interact with CP Tech in connection with a recruitment process, we may request or receive certain personal information, including, but not limited to, personal information:
Personal information used to identify the applicant and to facilitate organization: first name, last name, address and country of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth.
Personal data that determines the verification of the information contained in the job advertisements
Personal data enabling verification of the suitability and selection criteria laid down in the vacancy notices: Education (diploma), professional experience (job title, company name, company type and web address (optional), main tasks and responsibilities), language and job-related skills and competencies, and areas of interest.
In addition, we may collect personal information through cookies or similar technologies, including but not limited to:
- Your IP address (anonymized);
- Your Cookie ID;
- Your web browser;
- Your location;
- the pages you visit on our website;
- the ads you viewed or clicked on;
- We have concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
- We mask the last octet of IP addresses of website visitors.
- We do not share website visitor information with Google.
- We do not use any other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies are useful because they enable a website to recognize a user's device, navigate efficiently between pages, remember your preferences, and generally improve user experience.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you wish, you can change your browser settings to prevent this or be notified each time a cookie is set. For more information about cookies, including an explanation of how you can see which cookies have been set on your device and how you can manage and delete them with different browsers, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note, however, that blocking or deleting cookies used on CP Tech's Web sites may not allow you to take full advantage of this Web site.
3. How we collect your personal information
You may provide your personal information to CP Tech in various ways, including, but not limited to, by
- Your communication with CP Tech. This may be product- or service-related and may include the content of your questions to us or requests you have made to us;
- communicating with any of our representatives by e-mail, telephone or correspondence;
- ordering a product or service;
- participating in a social media promotion in connection with a CP Tech promotion, such as "like" or "share";
- Cookies that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit our websites;
- the provision of services by CP Tech;
- building partnerships;
- Participation in trade shows, events or promotions;
- access to CP Tech's facilities or systems.
4. How long we store your personal information
5. Disclosure of your personal data
In some cases, we may also share your personal information with third parties, such as
- Third parties who are relevant to the products and services we offer;
If a third party processes your personal data as an order processor of CP Tech, CP Tech concludes a data processing agreement with this third party in strict compliance with the requirements of the DSGVO.
In order to be able to offer our products and services, it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data to a recipient in a country outside the European Economic Area. In this case, CP Tech will ensure that the data transfer is compatible with applicable law. 6.
6. How we protect your personal data
CP Tech is aware of its responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Therefore, we have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data in accordance with the Basic Data Protection Regulation. These measures protect your personal data from unauthorized access, unlawful processing, loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure.
7. Your rights
Once you have provided us with your personal data, you have the right to obtain information about your information. If you wish to exercise your rights, e.g. to obtain information about your personal data, to check, correct, update or delete it, please contact us. You also have the right to opt out of receiving our advertising messages. We recommend that you keep your personal settings and data complete and up-to-date.
Your rights include:
- Information about your personal data, i.e. you can make a request for information about the personal data concerning you;
- Correcting or correcting your personal data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- Deletion of the personal data concerning you;
- Objection to or limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- Receipt of your personal data, i.e. you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to communicate this data to another data processor;
- Objection to profiling;
- Submitting a complaint to a supervisory authority;
- Withdrawal of your consent at any time.
9. How to contact us
If you require further information or have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding the security and/or processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail:
or in writing to
Koninklijke Nedschroef Holding B.V., fortn. Group Compliance Officer, PO Box 548, 5700 AM Helmond, Netherlands.